My First Blog!


My First Blogpost!

Blaine Larsen 

    Hello, My name is Blaine Larsen. I love Photography. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" is so true. The world is constantly moving around us, it's all happening so fast, pause it for a moment and you can really examine it. I have taken two photography classes and a digital design class back in high school. I loved taking pictures so much, I got myself a beginner camera, a canon t6. I mostly take pictures of nature, landscapes, animals. Taking pictures of people in this class could prove a challenge for me. 

    My major is Architecture and I'm in my first year. it hasn't gotten too hard yet, so I'm savoring every minute. I'm taking this class because I want to explore my city through a lens and capture some really great photos. this class is gonna be a blast and I can't wait. Below is my favorite photo.


Tumalo Falls Hike

    My goals for this class are to fine-tune my photography skills, find moments that matter, and make it on the Commuter. Here are 3 photos I took on my bike ride this week through Walnut road.

Two Horses grazing through a fence

OSU Covered Bridge

LLama itching itself


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blaine Larsen -Portrait assignment

Bo & Vine Workers